Robert Anzalone, D.C., M.S.
Assistant Professor of Biology/Health Sciences
B.A., Studio Art/Chemistry, Manhattanville College
M.S., Biology, University of Nebraska at Kearney
D.C., Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College
Phone: (603) 899-4216
- BI121 Introduction to Health Sciences
- BI260 Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- BI261 Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- BI481 Senior Thesis
- GLE101 First Year Inquiry Seminar
Research Interests & Expertise Areas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Plant Products as Antimicrobial Agents
Publications and Presentations
Serratia marcescens D1's dose-dependent susceptibility to eucalyptus oil applied
as a disinfectant. Poster presentation at the Academic Showcase, Franklin Pierce University,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- NH-INBRE Annual Meeting, Bretton Woods, NH, 2017.
- Fostering Academic Success in STEM conference, UNH, 2017.
- Alpha Chi National Conference, Louisville, KY, 2017.
- New Hampshire Idea Network of
Biomedical Research Excellence
(NH-INBRE) Research Grant; 2017
- Faculty Development Committee, member
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society, sponsor
- Health Science Advisory Committee (HSAC), member
- Rindge Institutional Review Board Sub-Committee (RISC), member