2015 Summer Sessions
- Current students can register online through CampusWeb during spring registration, which begins March 9.
- New students (Undergraduate non-matriculating students)
Please complete the Application and contact the Admissions Office at (800) 437-0048.
Online Session 1: May 18-July 2
Online Session 2: July 6-August 22
On-campus session 1: June 2 – June 26
On-campus session 2: June 29-July 24
Summer is the perfect time to consider coursework at Franklin Pierce University. Classes are small, offering students greater opportunity to collaborate with faculty other students. The lake is available to keep you cool and the threes provide ample shade for outside study. And check out our online offerings as well! Online courses allow you to earn credit while living and working at home over the summer.
Summer courses are offered in two on-campus sessions and two online sessions allowing you to choose the timing and format that work best for you. The diversity of offerings allows students the option of earning their degree at an earlier date, completing prerequisite courses in preparation for the upcoming semester, or raising their cumulative grade point average.
Summer Session Information
Summer Session Course Listings
- Tuition for online session 1: $365/credit
- Tuition for online session 2, on campus session 1, on campus session 2: $380/credit
- Housing: $1066 per session
Limited financial aid is available for summer programs. Please contact Student Financial Services, located in Clifford Coles Hall or 877-372-7347 for more information.