Congratulations on your acceptance.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and having you join our community. Franklin Pierce University offers a rich learning environment with the advantages of a small college and the opportunities of a university. This page provides you with information to complete your enrollment and updates on new student events and deadlines -- check back often for new information!
We're Here to Help!
- Deposit Today - Accepted students, deposit today by calling (800) 437-0048.
- Helpful Information - Access information on commonly asked questions.
- Center for Academic Excellence - Provides academic advising and support services to all Franklin Pierce students, and academic accommodations to students with disabilities.
- Disability Services - Access resources for disability services and contact information for the Coordinator of Student Accessibility Services.
- Admissions Staff - Connect with your personal Admissions counselor.
- Financial Aid - Tuition payments are due June 1. Please contact Student Financial Services for assistance with financial aid award information and advising.
- Invest in What Matters Most - Download the 2015-2016 Financial Aid Booklet
- Visit Us - Our doors are open, and we’re happy to show you around. Please call us at (800) 437-0048 to schedule an individual visit.
With 24 majors, 30 minors, 25 NCAA Division II athletic programs, and numerous clubs, Franklin Pierce provides limitless opportunity to find your niche and succeed. Here, your courses will be opportunities to participate and engage with fellow students and teachers on a one-to-one basis. You'll also receive personal guidance in everything from admissions, to enrollment, to preparing for life after graduation.
— Your Admissions Staff