Application for Readmission

Please complete this form if you have withdrawn from Franklin Pierce University and would like to apply for readmission. Upon submitting this form we will review your information, research your readmission with various departments and contact you via email to let you know of your application status.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:

Office of Residential Life
Attn: Mary Call
Franklin Pierce University
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461
Phone: 603.899.4360  Fax: 603.899.4368

*First Name:  Middle Initial: 
*Last Name:
*Student ID #:
 *State:   *Zip: 
*E-Mail Address:
*Primary Phone:  
Secondary Phone:   
*Gender: Male    Female
*Marital status:
*Applying to re-enter:
Financial sponsor
If applying for financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 603.899.4180 or
I will be living:  On Campus   Off Campus
If off-campus, please also fill out the Returning Student off-campus housing petition.
*Date entered Franklin Pierce: (mm/yyyy)
*Date of withdrawal: (mm/yyyy)
*Reason for withdrawal:
*How have you spent your time since leaving Franklin Pierce University? Please list all work
and educational experiences
in chronological order.

*Why do you want to return to Franklin Pierce at this time?