What to Bring to Campus
Health-Related Items to Bring With You to Campus:
These items are all highly recommended to bring at the beginning of the semester.
Keep your supply replenished at all times. Health Services encourages each student
to advocate for their own health. Being prepared with the items below is a great start!
- IMPORTANT - An insurance card in the student's name.
- Antibiotic Cream (i.e. Neosporin, triple antibiotic cream) for cuts, etc.
- Band-Aids varying shapes & sizes
- Cold Medicine (antihistamine, decongestant, etc.)
- Cough Medicine
- Gatorade (dry mix package)
- Hydrocortisone cream (Ex. Cortaid) for itch, rash
- Pepto-Bismol (or other antacid for nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach)
- Reusable cold/hot pack (can be used in both microwave oven and/or freezer)
- Thermometer (small digital readout)
- Throat Lozenges
- Tylenol/Ibuprofen/Advil, etc.
- Heating Pad
- Extra washcloths – you can always use a clean one!
- If you are on any medications we suggest purchasing a lock box in which to keep them
Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.